Brute Strength teamed up with Bodybuilding.com and Mark Bell Slingshot to explore that question, bringing you a competition like never seen before. For the next three weeks they will be releasing new episodes, where the athletes go head to head in a wide range of sports.
- Jacob Heppner – CrossFit Games Athlete, 2016 7th Fittest Man in the World
- Steve Gentilli – Elite Powerlifter
- Lawrence Ballenger – Fitness Model and Super Heavyweight Bodybuilder
- Luis Javier Mosquera – Weightlifter, Bronze Medalist at the 2016 Rio De Janeiro
In the final episode of this series of the Brute Showdown, the athletes complete the last five events — and someone leaves with a big badge of respect.
In this episode, the competitors complete these events:
6. Football Combine
7. Soccer Ball Dribble
8. Football Throw
9. Batting Cage/Baseball Throw
10. Knockout (Basketball)
Someone makes a huge comeback and takes home the glory. Watch the whole episode to find out.
The post Brute Showdown 4: Crossfitter vs Weightlifter vs Bodybuilder vs Powerlifter (All the Balls) appeared first on BOXROX.