Brute Strength teamed up with Bodybuilding.com and Mark Bell Slingshot to explore that question, bringing you a competition like never seen before. For the next three weeks they will be releasing new episodes, where the athletes go head to head in a wide range of sports.
Meet the competitors:
- Jacob Heppner – CrossFit Games Athlete, 2016 7th Fittest Man in the World
- Steve Gentilli – Elite Powerlifter
- Lawrence Ballenger – Fitness Model and Super Heavyweight Bodybuilder
- Luis Javier Mosquera – Weightlifter, Bronze Medalist at the 2016 Rio De Janeiro
EPISODE 1 – MEET THE COMPETITORS
EPISODE 2 – EVENT 1 AND 2: HEAVY CLEAN AND GRACE
1. Max Clean — Athletes go for a one rep max clean from the floor (lift can be power or full, but c annot be from the hang position)
2. CrossFit Event: Grace — 30 clean and jerks for time at 135 pounds
The post Brute Showdown: Crossfitter vs Weightlifter vs Bodybuilder vs Powerlifter appeared first on BOXROX.