Most historical figures aren’t single-faceted, and if your athletes truly connect with them, you can bring other aspects of them to light to aid them in their journeys. General George S. Patton leads by example and James J. Braddock overcomes opponents using visualization.
- Kettlebell Shoulder Workouts to Build Strength and Mobility
- 9 CrossFit Abs Workouts to Destroy Weaknesses in Your Core Strength
- 7 Functional Bodybuilding Exercises for Performance AND Aesthetics for CrossFit Athletes
- How Slowing Down can Help Improve Your Movements for CrossFit
- LISTEN: Table Talk Podcast #15 with Phil Matusz