Perhaps you’ve seen the video of an athlete moving through the agility ladder with his feet hardly visible because they are moving so fast. This remains the common mainstream perception of agility training. Does this, however, actually make athletes more agile on the field?
- Kettlebell Shoulder Workouts to Build Strength and Mobility
- 9 CrossFit Abs Workouts to Destroy Weaknesses in Your Core Strength
- 7 Functional Bodybuilding Exercises for Performance AND Aesthetics for CrossFit Athletes
- How Slowing Down can Help Improve Your Movements for CrossFit
- LISTEN: Table Talk Podcast #15 with Phil Matusz