Special education is an unfunded federal mandate. Contrary to popular belief, it is not funded by the feds at 100%. Not even close to a third. Cutbacks and downsizing are hitting education hard, and it’s directly impacting student delivery in the classroom.
- NEWS – Mekenzie Riley and Will Moorad win the Brazil CrossFit Championship
- What Went On – Down Under CrossFit Championship Recap
- How Much Money Will CrossFit Athletes Win at The Rogue Invitational?
- 6 Signs And Symptoms Of Vitamin D Deficiency
- Lower Abs Workouts to Prevent Injury and Strengthen Your Core