Training is like traveling; you have to map out the route you want to take in the timeframe you have. For training, planning your mesocycle is a good place to start that journey — you have to understand the basic principle of progressive overload and take your maximum ability to recover into consideration.
- Kettlebell Shoulder Workouts to Build Strength and Mobility
- 9 CrossFit Abs Workouts to Destroy Weaknesses in Your Core Strength
- 7 Functional Bodybuilding Exercises for Performance AND Aesthetics for CrossFit Athletes
- How Slowing Down can Help Improve Your Movements for CrossFit
- LISTEN: Table Talk Podcast #15 with Phil Matusz