I’m not suggesting that you destroy yourself. What I am saying is that a lot of new trainers are coming out of school with information about corrective exercises but zero practical experience of knowing how to push people in the gym.
- Chest Exercises to Build Strength, Muscle & Power for CrossFit Athletes
- 10 Tough CrossFit WODs from Sara Sigmundsdottir
- Accessory Kettlebell Exercises to Improve Core Strength for CrossFit Athletes
- Amazing Exercises to Build Strong Glutes (Strengthen that Booty)
- LISTEN: Table Talk Podcast Clip — Cailer Woolam on Gaining Weight and Going for WRs