The biggest thing you need to take away from muscle tears is that the healing process is largely chemically based and physiologically mediated in order to remedy the mechanical disruption and restore (again) mechanical strength.
- Chest Exercises to Build Strength, Muscle & Power for CrossFit Athletes
- 10 Tough CrossFit WODs from Sara Sigmundsdottir
- Accessory Kettlebell Exercises to Improve Core Strength for CrossFit Athletes
- Amazing Exercises to Build Strong Glutes (Strengthen that Booty)
- LISTEN: Table Talk Podcast Clip — Cailer Woolam on Gaining Weight and Going for WRs