Your body is like a race car. Even the best race cars break and wear parts down. When one of those things breaks, it, in turn, puts added pressure on other parts, which are then at risk of breaking. Take your foot off the gas pedal every now again and recover.
- Chest Exercises to Build Strength, Muscle & Power for CrossFit Athletes
- 10 Tough CrossFit WODs from Sara Sigmundsdottir
- Accessory Kettlebell Exercises to Improve Core Strength for CrossFit Athletes
- Amazing Exercises to Build Strong Glutes (Strengthen that Booty)
- LISTEN: Table Talk Podcast Clip — Cailer Woolam on Gaining Weight and Going for WRs