You have to learn that 2 weeks before the competition, you aren't going to get stronger. All you can really do is screw things up. Don't lift 1RMs; instead, deload or train with lighter weights. You want to peak at the competition, not in training.
- Chest Exercises to Build Strength, Muscle & Power for CrossFit Athletes
- 10 Tough CrossFit WODs from Sara Sigmundsdottir
- Accessory Kettlebell Exercises to Improve Core Strength for CrossFit Athletes
- Amazing Exercises to Build Strong Glutes (Strengthen that Booty)
- LISTEN: Table Talk Podcast Clip — Cailer Woolam on Gaining Weight and Going for WRs