We’re starting to see more and more bone injuries. We’ve seen it in powerlifting, where all of a sudden, if someone, especially younger lifters — they don’t have enough time to lay down that bone properly — I’ve seen bones actually snap. That's why recovery is so important.
- Chest Exercises to Build Strength, Muscle & Power for CrossFit Athletes
- 10 Tough CrossFit WODs from Sara Sigmundsdottir
- Accessory Kettlebell Exercises to Improve Core Strength for CrossFit Athletes
- Amazing Exercises to Build Strong Glutes (Strengthen that Booty)
- LISTEN: Table Talk Podcast Clip — Cailer Woolam on Gaining Weight and Going for WRs