Check out the results and recap from the Gensan Italian Showdown 2017.
- 1,000 registered athletes
- 22 countries
- 250 CrossFit Affiliates
- 850 people in 3 days
- 35 international vendors
- LIVE selections for all the registered athletes
- a unique Open category
- 3 workouts for all
- 300 competitors
- 3 categories based on day 1 ranking (Rx, Scaled, Beginners
- specific age divisions for Juniores (14-17) and Masters (over 35)
- 2 simultaneous competitions: outdoor and indoor
- outdoor stadium for the Beginners
- indoor arena for all the others
- 100 competitors
- final workouts & showdown
- award ceremony
- media coverage: Sky Sport HD program + 2 national Tv prime time news
Total 50 Finisher’s Pack assigned to the Top 5 athletes of each category, plus money prize to the Top 3 athletes of the Rx and Master category; in addition, two 1-year sponsorhip contracts for the winners of the Teen division, for a total value of 25.000 euro.
Regardless of the overall ranking, the winners of Event 6 (The Showdown) won a professional photo shoot in Milan and a free participation in a CrossFit Weighlifting Trainer Course offered by Coach Burgerner.
THE EVENT WAS PRESENTED BY KIKI DICKSON (presenter of the Reebok CrossFit Games) AND ZORAN FILICIC (presenter of the Olympic Games, MotoGP and Extreme Sports) AND SUPPORTED BY 35 ITALIAN AFFILIATES.
1st Category (Rx’d) F
1st Category (Rx’d) M
1.DI FRANCESCO STEFANO
2nd Category (Scaled) F
2nd Category (Scaled) M
3rd Category (Beginners) F
3rd Category (Beginners) M
Master (Over 35) F
Master (Over 35) M
Juniores (14-17) F
2.DE FEUDIS ALESSIA
Juniores (14-17) M
Find out more about The Gensan Italian Showdown.
The post Recap of The Gensan Italian Showdown 2017 – The Biggest Live Event in Europe! appeared first on BOXROX.