Registration for the 2020 Open is live.
The dates for the 2019-2020 Open will begin on Thursday, October 10th when the first workout will be released.
It will take the usual form of 5 workouts spread out over 5 weeks.
The athlete registration experience is similar to last year, with a few new features to streamline the experience.
Athletes who register will be able to:
The registration process has also expanded to accept the following methods of payment:
- Apple Pay
- Discover-network credit cards (Discover, JCB, and Diners Club)
Once registered, athletes will be able to see themselves on the:
- Open leaderboard
- Affiliate leaderboard (under your CrossFit Affiliate’s name, if affiliated)
- Affiliate profile leaderboard (Example linked, if Affiliated)
Registered athletes will also be able to make updates to their athlete profile, and starting Oct. 10, they will be able to submit scores. The ability to modify personal information (citizenship, age, birthdate, affiliate, etc.) will freeze on Oct. 14, 2019.
The National Champions Leaderboard will become available on Oct. 10. Athletes will be auto-assigned to their respective countries based on their registration information.
AFFILIATE MANAGER REGISTRATION AND JUDGES COURSE
- Affiliates that registered for the 2019 Open do not need to register as an affiliate again. Their affiliate registration is good for 2019 and 2020.
- Judges and affiliate managers who have already completed the 2019 Judges Course do not need to take the course again for the 2020 Open.
SINGLE HASHTAG SEARCH
Hashtags are back in the 2020 Open. The ability to search by a single hashtag on the worldwide Open leaderboard has been added. Previously, hashtags only worked for building groups on the custom leaderboard. The single hashtag search applies to 2019 and 2020 leaderboards.
FIXES DEPLOYED FOR ANDROID AND IOS “CROSSFIT GAMES” APPS
Registration for the 2020 Open is live. Register here and tell a friend.
For answers to common questions, visit the Help Center at games.crossfit.com/help.