Directed Adaptation and Adaptive Resistance are two important training concepts that will relate to your exercise selection in regards to specificity, variation and phase potentiation. Learn what they are and how to strategically apply them.
- Dubai CrossFit Championship Day Two: A Desert Footrace
- Make it More Than Just a Warm-Up
- 4 Gifts You Want and 7 You Actually Need for Getting Back into Lifting
- Ken Kilday: The New Tough Leader – Being a Leader Means Not Only Knowing The Words to Say, But Also Putting Action Behind Those Words — Feed Me Fuel Me #117
- University of Dubuque’s Veterans Memorial Training Center is Custom Built